It’s another Monday… *yawn* forgive me, it’s been an interesting weekend.
OneFresh Stirfry Password: get a surprise when you say “New Menu” I don’t know what it is… but if you find out before me, let me know.
time for a countdown recap:
- 3 weeks and 2 days until my birthday
- 2 weeks and 5 days until free rib day (remember first 100)
- 5, 5 days, 5 days until graduation !!!
Everything else has happened already:
- The Graduation party was a success. Lots of people were in the place, and we had a great time. However, I will have to learn to plan better for my next party. More food, and maybe a better time frame will help… I had people strolling in around 11 even though the party died down around 10… A special thank you to everyone that did get there on time (even though I and Ms. Blogmaster was late)
- Classes being over is such an amazing feeling. when FINALS are over (this Friday) I might do a cartwheel or 2.
- Being away from the office for 3 weeks is a blessing and a curse. Yes, that is 3 weeks I’m not making money, but that is 3 weeks away from the mother hens. We needed some time apart !!!
Things that happened last week:
- Graduation mobile moment 1
- Graduation mobile moment 2
- and a password protected post talking about pictures. I will give you the hint and you can try to figure it out, OR you can just wait until I get the pictures and fix it up…
On my Facebook Status I have the following-
D. Blogmaster Sums up last night’s party as such: My friends were able to come through and Everyone enjoyed themselves. Ra’Jon makes great drinks and there was a Great cake from Publix. I’ve learned that Entertaining guest requires a little more planning and YOU need to Read my blog later today/tomorrow for more details
Somewhere in that message is the password. There are a few rules you will need to keep in mind to go forward:
- Start after the colon
- Letters will be lost. YOUr mind must be sacrificed to truly understand.
- The answer must be entered in lower-cased letters for entrance
- The password is a real “dictionarilized” word. (Thanks to Peach Cleaves for the proper term)
- I will not distribute any hints.
- Have fun.
I’ve actually decided to keep it locked for 2 weeks. I am well aware that it’s finals week for a lot of students and you don’t want to “Waste” any brainpower on something that won’t result in a grade for a class. This is meant to be just a fun pastime. If for some reason you really can’t figure it out and REALLY can’t wait; send me an e-mail. Dtownsend23blog@gmail.com