It has been brought to my attention, that I can sometimes be unclear when I post a blog. sometimes it can be a joke unexplained, or talks of imaginary people.
I would like to take this time to tell people how my blog works. ** The order isn’t set in stone **
- Usually, if I say anything even remotely cryptic, there’s usually a link providing a back story to it.
- All those highlighted words in a post that you see? I actually put in effort in providing links to make my stories make as much sense as possible.
- Yes, you need to actually CLICK the link.
- No, the preview that appears when you HOVER the link will not provide you with the information.
- Sometimes I like to S-P-E-L-L things out (not really)
- Sometimes I like to let the readers imagination figure it out
- Sometimes, things I say might be meant for 10 specific people. It happens.
- On the Right hand side, I have a bunch of things to make my blog easier for you to navigate through
- “What people are Saying” refers to the last thing said by a poster on a specific post
- “Recent Posts” are the last few posts that I or someone else created. Check here if you think you aren’t up to date.
- “What Everyone is Reading” these are the posts that are currently generating the most traffic. Go see what all the fuss is about
- “Blogroll” these are places/blogs I’m actively supporting. Which means you should check them out also
- If you have a blog that you want me to support, send me an email
- “Meta” you should worry about that page if you’re an author, or contributor, and all of that.
- “Pages” these are various pages throughout the blog. For example: this post that you are currently reading is it’s own page. So is this one.
- Finally, there’s a search bar, and an “Archives” section.
- the search bar is for a specific post you may be searching for. Type in a couple words from the title, subject, or tags, and hit “Enter” see what pops up!
- The “Archives” section breaks down my blogs by the month they were first posted. A great way to figure out which month was your favorite 🙂
When you read various posts on this blog, don’t hesitate to comment; Just remember the following:
- If you know my real name, please don’t use it; I’m trying to remain somewhat anonymous. The term “Blogmaster” fits nicely 🙂
- Please don’t use YOUR real name either. I do my best to protect the identity of my friends and new readers.
- Keep the language clean. Kids could be reading this blog, or Parents…
- Do not try to purposefully enrage other readers. If you have an opinion; state it, and don’t get upset if people don’t agree with your views.
- Have Fun !!! I want everyone to enjoy themselves on my blog. Trust me, you can still get “Any” point across while using tact.
If at anytime, you have any questions, or you feel like I (or my team) is not providing high quality blogs, or think you want a spot on the team feel free to email me here: Dmilano23@gmail.com