I’m going to try something new today. And this might become a monthly thing; Since i don’t have anything specific to talk about right now, I’m gonna do a mini-recap/catch-up/random things post.
So, here’s what’s happened so far:
1. I got over 500 views on this blog, for which i thank everyone here 🙂
2. God says he wants to speak to people through my blog, and we’re voting on it.
3. Momma BlogMaster is on Facebook, and i rejected her friend request, I wondered if that was the right thing to do
4. I finally got a hold of Ja514 who’s had a lot of good things happen to him in life, so he’ll be posting his school’s updates, which means we’ll be changing up the format on how we do Ncaa Dynasty posts.
5. I complained about Mondays in General and Bark By-Products.
As of now, I am well on my way to 1,000 views, but i don’t have a lot of posts… looks like i need to start posting more, I must give you all something to read, right?
Don’t forget to vote on if you want God to bless us with words of wisdom, he gave a sample already, and now it’s up to you all to make the decision…
and while we’re on the topic of voting, let me say this: I don’t care Who you Vote for, it can be This guy or This guy or even This guy. The point is go out and vote, because if you don’t vote, you really don’t have the right to complain.
Unless you’re this girl, then you might have something to complain about.
**this post has been spell-checked 4 times for maximum accuracy**